Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Sclafani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Sclafani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sclafani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sclafani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Sclafani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sclafani graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sclafani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore J a Sclafani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore J. Sclafani practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Sclafani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Sclafani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.