Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Sclafani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Sclafani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sclafani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sclafani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Sclafani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sclafani graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sclafani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore J a Sclafani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore J. Sclafani practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Sclafani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Sclafani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.