A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Sclafani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Sclafani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sclafani graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sclafani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore J a Sclafani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore J. Sclafani practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Sclafani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Sclafani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.