A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore La Pilusa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore La Pilusa is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Pilusa
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. La Pilusa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore La Pilusa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. La Pilusa graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. La Pilusa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Bayonne Hospital Center
- Bayonne Medical Center, Bayonne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore J La Pilusa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore J. La Pilusa practice?
- Dr. Salvatore La Pilusa has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore La Pilusa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bayonne, NJ.
See Bayonne Surgeons.