A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Laraia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Laraia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laraia graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Laraia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital,Teaneck,New Jersey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Matthew Laraia MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore M. Laraia practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Laraia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Laraia practices Internal Medicine near Fort Lee, NJ.
See Fort Lee Internists.