A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Laraia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Laraia graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.More Education & Awards
Dr. Laraia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital,Teaneck,New Jersey
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laraia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Laraia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salvatore M. Laraia practice?
Dr. Salvatore Laraia practices Internal Medicine near Fort Lee, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ.
See Fort Lee Internists.