A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Lauria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Lauria, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauria graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lauria has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lauria accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salvatore S. Lauria practice?
Dr. Salvatore Lauria practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Cardiologists.