A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Lauria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Lauria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Lauria, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauria graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lauria has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Lauria MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Lauria practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Lauria has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Lauria practices Cardiovascular Disease near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MD.
See Annapolis Cardiologists.