A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Lococo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Lococo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Lococo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lococo graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lococo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore J Lococo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore J. Lococo practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Lococo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Lococo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.