Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salvatore Lococo
Dr. Salvatore Lococo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peoria, IL, with another office in Peoria, IL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lococo is affiliated with Osf Saint Francis Medical Center, Huguley Memorial Medical Center and TX Health HEB. Dr. Lococo has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Salvatore Lococo has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Salvatore Lococo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.
Dr. Andras Ladanyi
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Peoria, IL 0.01 mi15
Dr. Rebecca Byler Dann
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Peoria, IL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Kennth Hodel
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Peoria, IL 0.01 mi40