Sep 28th, 2015

Dr. Lococo preformed surgery in Dec. 2010. All cancer was contained in the toumer removed at that time. No problems since. Still no evidence of any cancer. He was great to talk with. Great bedside manor and follow up visits have been great.

Dr. Wonderful show details Dr. Wonderful
by Judi Casey on Sep 18th, 2015

I think Dr. Lococo is wonderful. On my first visit he completely put me at ease. He also did a great job on my surgery. I don't have the words to say. Who me? I love you Dr. Lococo. Thank you for giving me my life back.😎.

Concerned Husband show details Concerned Husband
Jun 15th, 2015

Dr. Lococo has been serving my wife for a little over a year. He has performed a hysterectomy and is treating reoccurring cervical cancer. He recently performed or oversaw the surgical removal of cancer on her bladder. Dr. Lococo is the "belly button" for "all things" pertaining to my wife's cancer. He is working with a few other doctors to help my wife beat her cancer. He has asked for complete trust from my wife. My wife and I's concerns began in between her 1st round of recommended radiation/ chemo treatments and surgical procedure on her bladder. Here are the concerns: 1. The surgery date was moved 3 times. 2. The first date and the actual date of her surgery (which happened to be on a date not scheduled originally) were months apart which would allow more time for my wife’s cancer to metastasize. 3. He asked some sketchy questions that he should have had the answer to. 4. He seems to sugar coat too much and leaves out pertinent details that would help my wife and I make important decisions (as we had complete trust in what he said). For example: my wife and I were getting significant diagnosis specifics from other doctors/specialists when they should have come from him. 5. He doesn't seem to communicate well to me, my wife or other specialists. Is the man overworked/ task saturated? Is he able to manage my wife's case efficiently and effectively? He may be a brilliant surgeon/ OB, but I still lean toward no. He is a nice doctor with a decent bedside manner, careful thought in what he says, with a passion for his work. However I would rather have an optimistic/ realist as my wife is not in a hospice. I don't have a warm/ fuzzy about this doctor with this case.

Disheartened show details Disheartened
by Frustrated Patient on Jul 16th, 2014

In my opinion, Dr. LoCoco is an EXCELLENT surgeon. His up/down personality leaves a lot to be desired. He can be very kind but he can be an outright bully as well. He is easily defensive when challenged with a question. While I appreciate the expertise of his care I have suffered much from his behavior.

Cold lizard show details Cold lizard
Apr 2nd, 2013

Judging from previous comments, Dr. Lococo's patient care and respect have not improved. He talked over our mothers head as if she wasn't there, stated that because of her age, no treatment was available for whatever might be wrong. He wasn't sure what was actually wrong because old people are so difficult to examine. That did not stop him from stating that we should just put her in hospice since she is, you know, old. He may be skilled with procedures but for patient care he is a cold lizard.

Aug 16th, 2012

I had a radical robotic hysterectomy due to endometrial cancer. Dr LoCoco was kind, caring, and thorough---excellent in every way.

by Johnna Timmes on Jan 28th, 2010

Dr Lococo just moved his practice from Texas to Peoria,IL. I wish he'd go back. While his technical skills are fine, his coordination of care and his respect for others leaves a lot to be desired. I found him a bully, bad tempered when he doesn't get his way, and overall just a really unpleasant human being (is he human?) Guess what, Dr. As far as I'm concerned you definitely DON'T play in Peoria.

Robotic Laparoscopic Hysterectomy show details Robotic Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
Aug 21st, 2008

I was away from work only one week after this procedure. Conventional Hysterectomies will keep you away from work for six weeks. THIS IS A GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO COVENTIONAL HYSTERECTOMY. I would highly recommend Dr. Lococo - he's worth the wait.