A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Lofaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Lofaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Lofaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lofaro graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Lofaro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lofaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans