A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Lofaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Lofaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Lofaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lofaro graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Lofaro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Springfield Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Alfred Lofaro MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore A. Lofaro practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Lofaro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Lofaro practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Drexel Hill, PA.
See Havertown Internists and Havertown Nephrologists.