A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Lombardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Lombardo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Lombardo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lombardo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore A Lombardo MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore A. Lombardo practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Lombardo has 8 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Lombardo practices Urology near Bloomfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, NJ and Glen Ridge, NJ.
See Bloomfield Urologists.