Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Idiot Doctor show details Idiot Doctor
by Mark K. on Mar 24th, 2015

This Doctor is an IDIOT. This guy should have been a shoemaker. He doesn't even know what he prescribes to his patients. He's a sweet talker and that's about it.

Terrible. Misdiagnosed. show details Terrible. Misdiagnosed.
by Steve on Mar 24th, 2015

This doctor only cares about the mighty $$$$. He lost my blood work twice, forgot what he prescribed me and wanted to operate on me unnecessary and forget about returning phone calls! I went for a second opinion, I was told that to operate was foolish. There was nothing wrong with me. Do yourself a favor and look somewhere else.

May 13th, 2013

Excellent doctor, very professional and courteous. He treats you like you are one of his family members, very kind and compassionate. He takes the time to really listen to your health concerns. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an excellent urologist.

Anthony show details Anthony
Feb 21st, 2011

knows his stuff, very nice, pleasant attitude, took time to explain things to me. You rarely see docs take time with people anymore.

Eccellente show details Eccellente
by Sergio on Nov 15th, 2010

Very caring doctor. Courteous.Always there to answer as many questions that you have.Easy to understand, professional.Glad that I have found him.

Feb 11th, 2010

Very caring, took his time, explained things very well.