Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salvatore Loporchio
Dr. Salvatore Loporchio, MD, JD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Cranston, RI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Loporchio is affiliated with Kent Hospital, Rhode Island Hospital and Kent County Memorial Hosp. Dr. Loporchio has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Salvatore Loporchio has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Salvatore Loporchio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranston, RI.