Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Loporchio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Loporchio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loporchio
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Loporchio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Loporchio, JD, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Forensic Medicine
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Loporchio graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Loporchio has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore J Loporchio JD, MD, and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore J. Loporchio practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Loporchio has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Loporchio practices Ophthalmology near Cranston, RI.
See Cranston Ophthalmologists.