A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Loporchio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Loporchio is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Loporchio, JD, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Forensic Medicine
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Loporchio graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Loporchio has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore J Loporchio JD, MD, and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore J. Loporchio practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Loporchio has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Loporchio practices Ophthalmology near Cranston, RI.
See Cranston Ophthalmologists.