A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Mangione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangione
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mangione Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Mangione, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangione graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome.
Dr. Mangione has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Tenet Health System MCP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Mangione MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Mangione practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Mangione has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Mangione practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.