A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Mangione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Mangione, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangione graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome.
Dr. Mangione has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Tenet Health System MCP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mangione accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Mangione practice?
Dr. Salvatore Mangione practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Allergists.