A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Meccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Meccia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meccia
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Meccia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Meccia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meccia graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meccia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore F Meccia MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore F. Meccia practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Meccia has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Meccia practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Neurologists and Hinsdale Psychiatrists.