A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Meccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Meccia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meccia
Tourette Syndrome Patient Education Tourette syndrome patient education guide explains common vocal and motor tics associated with TS.Before Visiting Dr. Meccia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Meccia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meccia graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meccia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore F Meccia MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore F. Meccia practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Meccia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Meccia practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Riverside, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL.
See Riverside Neurologists and Riverside Psychiatrists.