A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Meccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Meccia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Meccia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meccia graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meccia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore F Meccia MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore F. Meccia practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Meccia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Meccia practices Psychiatry and Neurology near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Psychiatrists and Hinsdale Neurologists.