Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Miceli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Miceli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miceli
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Miceli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Miceli, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Miceli graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Miceli has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore J Miceli DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore J. Miceli practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Miceli has 8 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Miceli practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Smithville, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Liberty, MO.
See Smithville Physiatrists.