Dr. Salvatore Napoli Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Salvatore Napoli?

Amazing Doctor

Posted on June 30th, 2017

I've only been seeing Dr. Napoli for a short time but he is such an amazing Dr. He's been going to bat for me to help with my diagnosis. He's explained every step of the way so I understand exactly what is going on and what I should expect. He's very kind, he listens, and he cares about his patients. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Disappointed in response to folllow letters to keep my PCP aprised.

Posted on May 25th, 2016

My primary care doctor called on several occasions to get my records or an update because I am a complicated patient I have a few diagnosis and not once did she receive an update note. She is less than pleased.

Top notch

Posted on January 16th, 2016

Dr Napoli is amazing and brilliant. He is thorough and spends the time he needs to understand your needs and becomes invested in your best treatment. He sits and actually listens. His kindness and compassion is first rate. I could not imagine a better neurologist.

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Love everything about the doctor and the nurse practitioner.

The most compassionate Doctor I've ever met!

Posted on November 1st, 2012

I have been with Dr. Napoli since 2000 when he was still at the Brigham in Boston. I was so impressed with his kindness and the fact that he didn't try to tell me what was wrong but listened to what was going on with me! From there he ordered tests and, when the diagnosis was firm, he told me in a way that gave me hope. From then, he has allowed me to be in charge of what medications I wanted to try. I would and, have recommended him to anyone I know struggling with this disease! I am a very grateful patient to have such a caring Doctor!

Posted on November 20th, 2011

It is a pleasure to be under the car of Savatore Napoli.....His compassion, understanding, knowledge and honesty are what makes him remarkable....He has been my doctor for almost 3 years and my treatment for MS has been incredibly positive....Dr Napoli has also provided my mother with exceptional care and in the process has improved the quality of our lives....If you have any issues that involve MS and Neurology Sal Napoli is the perfect choice....God Bless you Dr. NMarcus and Family....

Vanessa alhoCarv

Posted on May 25th, 2010

I had beeing seen by Dr. Napoli in Bringham Women Hospital, I would like to contact him to say thanks for the excellent attendance he gave to me. I ha ...

Bad Staff