A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Pacella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Pacella, Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Pacella, MBA, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacella graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pacella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Pacella MBA and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Pacella practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Pacella has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Pacella practices Plastic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.