A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Parrinello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Parrinello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Parrinello, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrinello graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Parrinello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore A Parrinello MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore A. Parrinello practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Parrinello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Parrinello practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Riverhead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westbury, NY.
See Riverhead Radiologists.