Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salvatore Pisciotto
Dr. Salvatore Pisciotto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ridgewood, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pisciotto is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Medical Center, Winthrop University Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. Dr. Pisciotto has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Salvatore Pisciotto has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Salvatore Pisciotto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgewood, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Joseph Tripodi
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Ridgewood, NY 0 mi28
Dr. Farhad Shirazi
Glendale, NY 0.24 mi23