A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Prainito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Prainito is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prainito
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Prainito, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prainito graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prainito has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Prainito DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Prainito practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Prainito has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Prainito practices Family Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Family Physicians.