A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Rosanio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Rosanio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosanio
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Rosanio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosanio graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Rosanio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mainland Medical Center
- University Of Texas At Galveston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Rosanio MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Rosanio practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Rosanio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Rosanio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.