Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Rosanio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Rosanio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Rosanio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosanio graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Rosanio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Y Rosanio MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Y. Rosanio practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Rosanio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Rosanio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsfield, MA.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.