Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Ruggiero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Ruggiero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruggiero
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruggiero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Oral Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggiero graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ruggiero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Louis Ruggiero DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore L. Ruggiero practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Ruggiero has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Ruggiero practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near West Islip, NY.
See West Islip Surgeons and West Islip Dentists.