A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Ruggiero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Ruggiero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Oral Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggiero graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ruggiero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Louis Ruggiero DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore L. Ruggiero practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Ruggiero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Ruggiero practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See West Islip Surgeons and West Islip Dentists.