A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Russomano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Russomano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russomano
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Russomano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Russomano, FAAPMR, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russomano graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Russomano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore J Russomano FAAPMR and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore J. Russomano practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Russomano has 5 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Russomano practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Absecon, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Northfield, NJ and Cape May, NJ.
See Absecon Physiatrists.