A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Russomano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Russomano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Russomano, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Russomano graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Russomano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Joseph Russomano MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore J. Russomano practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Russomano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Russomano practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Northfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Linwood, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Northfield Physiatrists.