A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Sparich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Sparich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Sparich, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparich graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sparich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore P Sparich DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore P. Sparich practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Sparich has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Sparich practices Family Medicine near Hazleton, PA.
See Hazleton Family Physicians.