Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salvatore Tarantino
Dr. Salvatore Tarantino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Mesa, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tarantino is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas, Palomar Health Downtown Campus - Escondido and Sharp Grossmont Hospital. Dr. Tarantino has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Salvatore Tarantino has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Salvatore Tarantino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Mesa, CA.
Dr. Reddiwandla Reddy
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
La Mesa, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Fadi Haddad
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
La Mesa, CA 0.11 mi21
Dr. Robert Brenner
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
La Mesa, CA 0.11 mi36