A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Ventimiglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Ventimiglia, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Ventimiglia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ventimiglia graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ventimiglia has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ventimiglia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 18 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Ventimiglia practice?
Dr. Salvatore Ventimiglia practices Pediatrics near Utica, MI.
See Utica Pediatricians.