Overall Review

3.4

March 30th, 2015
WORST DOC EVER !!!
NEVER EVER AGAIN

March 25th, 2015
bad experience
arrogant and insincere- did not care at all

March 18th, 2015
AWFUL
made us feel ignorant and stupid- never going back at all

August 1st, 2014
Dr. Ventimiglia is a wonderful doctor. Out first visit to him, I brought my daughter in with a bloody nose that I couldn't stop. Even though it took at least fifteen minutes for him to stop, he was very calm and collected. He has also helped my daughter with recurrent sinus and ear issues and has been great every time. He is very knowledgeable, caring and truly listens to your concerns. I really trust Dr.Ventimilia and so does my daughter!

January 13th, 2014
Mother of a 2 year old
My son had problems sleeping since he was born. I kept telling Dr.Ventigimila about his issues and my concerns. He kept blowing me off. And telling me to let my baby cry it out. I took it upon myself to get a sleep study, and the results were scary! My son had severe sleep apnea. His oxygen levels were dropping into the 60's. He was immediately put on oxygen at 18 months. Dr. Ventigimila was notified my son was put on oxygen, and never called. That's speaks volumes on how much he cares about his patients. It turns out my son needed his tonsils and adenoids out. If he was a good ped, shouldn't he have been looking at his throat during all of his well visits since he was born? My poor baby should have been put on oxygen much earlier. This doctor has good bedside manor, but just hope you never have any issues outside the box or your child's in trouble. I would highly not recommend him to anyone!

August 21st, 2012
RUDE
I called to make an appointment for my son which would of been his 1st visit. The receptionist was so rude on the phone and made me feel like crap for having medicaid for my son.

May 27th, 2009
Recommended by collegue
Dr. Ventimiglia is a wonderful, smart and compassionate doctor. He has seen my son since day 1 in the NICU and five years later he has never failed us. His treatment and recommendations regarding my son's ADHD diagnosis by a specialist have had a tremendous positive affect on our lives.

October 24th, 2008
Top Notch Doc
I met Dr V in the Hospital when my daughter was admitted. He was so nice friendly and very caring to my daughter. Since he has taken on my daughter and made sure all her needs are met. If he moves, I'm going with him. We have been to serveral docs and noone comes close.......