A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Zieno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Zieno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Zieno, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zieno graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Zieno has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center, Inc
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Angelo Zieno MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore A. Zieno practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Zieno has 9 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Zieno practices Otolaryngology near Hamburg, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, NE and Clarinda, IA.
See Hamburg Otolaryngologists.