A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Zieno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Zieno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zieno
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zieno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Zieno, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zieno graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Zieno has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center, Inc
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Angelo Zieno MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore A. Zieno practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Zieno has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Zieno practices Otolaryngology near Bellevue, NE.
See Bellevue Otolaryngologists.