A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salwa Mikhail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salwa Mikhail is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salwa Mikhail, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikhail graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mikhail has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salwa Mikhail Samwail Mikhail MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Salwa M. Mikhail practice?
- Dr. Salwa Mikhail has 1 office location.
Dr. Salwa Mikhail practices Pediatrics near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Pediatricians.