A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salwa Mikhail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salwa Mikhail is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salwa Mikhail, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikhail graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mikhail has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mikhail accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan