A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salwan Anton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salwan Anton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anton graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Anton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salwan P. Anton practice?
Dr. Salwan Anton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI and Northville, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Cardiologists.