A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salwan Anton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salwan Anton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anton graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Anton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salwan Paul Anton DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Salwan P. Anton practice?
- Dr. Salwan Anton has 11 office locations.
Dr. Salwan Anton practices Cardiology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI and Northville, MI.
See Livonia Cardiologists.