A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Ahn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Ahn, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Seunghae Ahn MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sam S. Ahn practice?
- Dr. Sam Ahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Ahn practices Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.