A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Ahn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Ahn, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahn has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Seunghae Ahn MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sam S. Ahn practice?
- Dr. Sam Ahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Ahn practices Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.