A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Ahn is Good. Dr. Ahn has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Ahn, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Aerobiology, Anaphylaxis, and Asthma.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sam Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sam S. Ahn practice?
Dr. Sam Ahn practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Samuel Ahn, Dr. Sammy Ahn, Dr. Sammie Ahn