A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Ahn is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Ahn, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahn has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sam S. Ahn practice?
Dr. Sam Ahn practices Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Phoenix, AZ.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.