A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Arasoghli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Arasoghli is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Arasoghli, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Arasoghli graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arasoghli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam A Arasoghli MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sam A. Arasoghli practice?
- Dr. Sam Arasoghli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sam Arasoghli practices Otolaryngology near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA.
See Pomona Otolaryngologists.