A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Arasoghli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Arasoghli is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Arasoghli, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Arasoghli graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arasoghli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arasoghli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance