Dr. Osama Atallah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Osama Atallah?

lack of preparation and shoddy facilities

Posted on November 11th, 2016

After waiting 1.5 hrs went into an examining room resurrected from the 1950's. The examining table had stuffing coming out of the upholstery and the cabinets looked homemade. The attend then told me that they only had my records thru 2014 She then questioned me on how much of my colon had been removed which should have been in my records prior to 2014 It became apparent that the Doctor had not reviewed my records since they did not have them available. After 1.25 hrs I was forced to leave to pick up a patient leaving the hospital Only two patients were seen during my stay and no explanation was ever offered to waiting people. I was very disappointed in the facility,staff concerns and your inflated ratings. Sorry.

Excellent doctor!!

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Very kind and nice doctor. Makes you feel at ease and even tho it was my first visit, I felt as if he had been my doctor for a long time from how caring his bedside manner is.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on April 1st, 2015

Dr. Sam Atallah is an amazing man and surgeon. Would recommend!

Great surgeon and human...

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Excellent, compassionate and confident surgeon. Doesn't waste time! Very approachable and caring.

Mrs Gail Vernon

Posted on August 24th, 2011

If it wasn't for Dr Atallah I would NOT be alive today as he literally saved my life 1.5 years ago March. Ge is an incredible Doctor!!

average

Posted on November 6th, 2010

I had basic surgery for diverticulitis then severe infection life threathening when he released me from the hospital, I was back a day later for emergency surgery. Still another infection from the second surgery, then a third surgery with another infection, finally a fourth surgery with yet another small infection. His staff was not that helpful, they seemed annoyed with me for whatever reason. I was very sick and felt like I was not being taken care of then I receive this HUGE bill in the mail.. for what?

Excellent surgeon

Posted on June 12th, 2010

Dr. Atallah is an outstanding surgeon and a kind man. He explains everything thoroughly. His office is clean, beautiful, and well-run by a very competent staff. Every visit has gone smoothly.

Posted on January 11th, 2010

I would recommend this surgeon not only because my surgery went great, but because he is caring and approachable.

Posted on August 23rd, 2009

My surgery outcome and recovery was remarkably well. He considerate and skilled.

Posted on December 15th, 2016