Dr. Osama Atallah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 11th, 2016
lack of preparation and shoddy facilities
After waiting 1.5 hrs went into an examining room resurrected from the 1950's. The examining table had stuffing coming out of the upholstery and the cabinets looked homemade. The attend then told me that they only had my records thru 2014 She then questioned me on how much of my colon had been removed which should have been in my records prior to 2014 It became apparent that the Doctor had not reviewed my records since they did not have them available. After 1.25 hrs I was forced to leave to pick up a patient leaving the hospital Only two patients were seen during my stay and no explanation was ever offered to waiting people. I was very disappointed in the facility,staff concerns and your inflated ratings. Sorry.

April 15th, 2016
Excellent doctor!!
Very kind and nice doctor. Makes you feel at ease and even tho it was my first visit, I felt as if he had been my doctor for a long time from how caring his bedside manner is.

April 1st, 2015
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Sam Atallah is an amazing man and surgeon. Would recommend!

January 30th, 2015
Great surgeon and human...
Excellent, compassionate and confident surgeon. Doesn't waste time! Very approachable and caring.

March 4th, 2013
Gwen Weeks-Swanson
Dr Atallah happens to be one of the best DR's in Orlando, I have been to many and have had major life threating problems. We still have not have found the cure to them all but we are working on it. My mother passed away 4 years ago with some of the same problems i am going through.I feel like I am on a roller coaster ride. I know Dr Atallah will figure things out, he has gone beyond the call of duty when I needed a biopsy he did it, no questions ask and it should have been done by a dermatalogist, I will always remember his kind words and how comfortasble he makes you feel. You know when your husband is happy with his work then he is doing something right. I am scred to death but I know we can get this taken care of. I have so many adhesions that grow that noone wants to do surgery on me. The last surgery I had everything all mangled up and twisted, it was a mess. I am in pain all the time but with the help from Dr Atallah and God. I know we can figure this problem out !!! Thank you Dr Atallah and staff, they are great by the way !!!!

August 24th, 2011
Mrs Gail Vernon
If it wasn't for Dr Atallah I would NOT be alive today as he literally saved my life 1.5 years ago March. Ge is an incredible Doctor!!

November 6th, 2010
average
I had basic surgery for diverticulitis then severe infection life threathening when he released me from the hospital, I was back a day later for emergency surgery. Still another infection from the second surgery, then a third surgery with another infection, finally a fourth surgery with yet another small infection. His staff was not that helpful, they seemed annoyed with me for whatever reason. I was very sick and felt like I was not being taken care of then I receive this HUGE bill in the mail.. for what?

June 12th, 2010
Excellent surgeon
Dr. Atallah is an outstanding surgeon and a kind man. He explains everything thoroughly. His office is clean, beautiful, and well-run by a very competent staff. Every visit has gone smoothly.

January 11th, 2010
I would recommend this surgeon not only because my surgery went great, but because he is caring and approachable.

August 23rd, 2009
My surgery outcome and recovery was remarkably well. He considerate and skilled.