Dr. Sam Awada Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2015

Arrogant

Please stay away from this doctor. This legit and genuine 1 star review will be offset by one or two 5 star reviews that were most likely written by Dr. Awada himself, his family or his office staff. Super arrogant and has a history of fraud (just plug his name on any search engine and you will see). All he cares about is money. There are much better physician out there that have much better training and bedside manner.

September 11th, 2012

RUN THE OTHER WAY=GO ELSE WHERE

MISDIAGNOSIS'SHOURS OF WAITING SOMETIMES 3 HRSDOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU, JUST WANTS YOUR MONEY!SHUFFLES IN THE MOST PATIENTS HE CAN THEN OUT YOU GO!WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

August 17th, 2012

I only wish they will treat a long time customer with a little more understanding when they are not able to pay on the date of service that if there is nothing owed that they will grant them services. But I guess its a insurance type of problem. He is a wonderful Dr. the experience makes you feel like family when dealing with the Dr.

July 22nd, 2012

Doctor Awada's office was a great experience. He has an excellent bedside manner. Staff was nice. Wait was expected for a busy doctor but well worth it. I've been to a few doctor offices but this was my best experience. I'll keep dr. Awada for good.

June 10th, 2012

Best In Warren

This doctor found out what was wrong with me, I had a cough which lasted for months and months. Three other doctors gave me antibiotics over and over but Dr. Awada sat with me, listened and checked my lungs which nobody did as carefully and extensively as Dr. Awada did than he ordered a cat scan and diagnosed me with Hodgkins Lymphoma. I know why he has 30 awards on his office walls. Its because he earned them! Yes, his waits are long but many people there are like me having been to 3 or 4 other doctors without any answers.In the end, I will wait for the best no matter how long it takes and so should you!

May 18th, 2012

if yo dont want to wait 4 hours go to another doctor. has no caring.

May 3rd, 2012

I am very satisfied with Dr. Awada, and the least that I can do is share my experience as one of his patients. Dr. Awada is an exceptional physician that simply can not be compared to another. He strives for perfection in every way possible. Im extremely pleased with the quality care and attention received by him. Not only did he answer all of my questions and explained my condition, but he continued to follow-up with my treatment every step of the way. Dr. Awadas utmost concern is patient care. His care for patients begins the minute they step into his office and continues to the comfort of their own homes!! I was NEVER turned down for an appointment; he's always just a phone call away. Even though, the wait time was over 30 minutes, its well WORTH the wait. Dr. Awada is extremely insightful, truthful and respectful during my office visits. The office Staff is very professional and well versed with office procedures. The negative comments posted do not reflect Dr. Awadas character and do him no justice. I recommend every patient thats seeking an honest, dependable, expert physician to pay Dr. Sam Awada a visit and you will see for yourself.

May 2nd, 2012

Dr. Awada is an amazing doctor. I have been coming to see him for many years and so has my entire family. He is very kind and has great bedside manner. He is intelligent and takes his job seriously. I have always left his office feeling much better. He makes you laugh and you forget about all the problems you might be facing. He truly is a great person. Very smart and handsome as well ! Go see Dr. Awada i promise you wont regret it.

April 17th, 2012

my wife and i both see dr. awada. dr. awada in our book is an awesome, and caring dr. we feel comfortable with dr. awada. dr. awada is very thorough. would not wish to change to another dr. we thank dr. awada for the care he takes to help us stay or be healthier. very comfortable. only complaint would be the waiting in the lobby time.

March 31st, 2012

Richard

Dr. Awada, is a CROOK. His waiting room is filled to the brim with patients waiting for for up to 4 hours for prescriptions for pain meds. I was looking online to see if he is (was)under investigation for prescription fraud. He runs all kinds of unneeded tests in order to bill your insurance. Once you get into a exam room its another 45-50 minutes so he can spend 5-10 minutes with you. If your looking for a doctor who will write you a prescription for narcotics hes your man, if your looking for a doctor RUN.

March 28th, 2012

Terrific care

Office is very professional as is Dr. Awada. Sharp clinical accumen. Staff very nice. Wait time a bit long but well worth it! Awesome experience. Will keep as my personal doctor.

March 23rd, 2012

If you like to wait for an hour to see Doc make an appointment