Dr. Sam Bakshian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sam Bakshian?

July 19th, 2017

About 10 years ago, my mom had 2 deteriorated clasped discs, after 8 months of different Doctors and ERs and extreme pain, Dr. Bkshian was the only Doctor, that took the responsibility to do a major surgery on my mom. He reconstructed the spine and the discs with cement, a long surgery. My mom got up and walked the next day. Doctor Bakshian you saved my mom's life, you gave my mom back to us years ago. Thank you, and GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND BE WITH YOU ALWAYS.

February 23rd, 2016

I went to Dr.Bakshian 2 months after a failed stem cell surgery and PRP transplant into my L-3 and L-4 discs from another doctor working at Playa medical plaza. After being in the worst pain in my life which disabled my movement for about two months Dr. Bakshian was the only doctor after seeing three specialists and checking myself into cedar Sinai for a week, which included a full team of doctors that misdiagnosed me with postoperative pain, he was the only one able to detect and diagnose the damage caused by Playa medical plaza from reviewing my x-rays and immediately made sure that to take all the possible measurements needed to heal my spine. He is hands down a genius and will follow through with all and any medical needs and will make sure that his patients according to my experience with him are his top priority. He steered me into the path needed to repair the damage which many before him failed to diagnose. If you want the best, in both medical care and patient care he is what your looking for, and he will, I'd like to repeat as I've experienced make it his top priority to heal any spinal injuries. His resume is as solid as his character is, his character is seen and experienced when meeting him in his office and seeing the measures he takes to insure a full recovery, the way he cared to correct another's mistake is something I'll never forget, if you have any spinal problems don't waste your time and energy with any other Doctor, because of the fact that the pain of a spinal injury is too great to manage and personally took a toll on my life, I recommend tower orthopedics and Dr. Sam Bakshian, and state that he and his team are the best at what they do. All I've wrote is but an attempt to project the respect I have for him, his character , and work ethic are supreme.

June 28th, 2013

waiting for long time to see a Doctor. Doctor have very bad attitude. I had a surgery and feel worse, I saw another Doctor, and find out he made a lot of mistakes.

December 30th, 2016