A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Baradarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Baradarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baradarian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baradarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Baradarian, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Baradarian graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baradarian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Baradarian MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sam Baradarian practice?
- Dr. Sam Baradarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Baradarian practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.