A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Baradarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Baradarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baradarian
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Baradarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Baradarian, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Baradarian graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baradarian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Baradarian MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sam Baradarian practice?
- Dr. Sam Baradarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Baradarian practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons and San Diego Cardiothoracic Surgeons.