Dr. Sam Biafora MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2017
Very pleased with Dr Biafora
My wife had an appointment with Dr Biafora for a issue she was having with her hand. He was very pleasant and straightforward. We were very pleased with the friendly staff

June 17th, 2013
Great Experience
My son recently had a wrestling injury that required a visit to his office. Initially, we saw Dr. Atluri who was great with my son (14 years old) who was in a lot of pain and had spent the better part of the day with a dislocated thumb. After a few minutes consultation, surgery was deemed necessary and EVERYONE in the clinic (all the way down to fabulous Linda in scheduling) were looking out for my son so that he would get the fastest relief! Fast forward to a 7 pm surgery at Northwest Community Hospital (I also love them!) Dr. Biafora again walked us through the surgery, answered all our questions, and had a great bedside manner with my son. After about an hour of surgery, Dr. Biafora came out to tell us that everything had gone fine until my son was waking up from the surgery and reinjured the thumb. Acting quickly, Dr. Biafora assessed the injury, re-xrayed to confirm the re-dislocation and came to tell us that they were going back in to insert a pin to stabilize his thumb. Again, Dr. Biafora took time to consult with us and answer all our questions. My son is on the road to recovery and I couldn't be happier to have a "hand specialist" now on my speed dial!

April 22nd, 2013
Excellent Surgeon
Just had surgery on my wrist for pain that had been with me for years and after a diligent and careful analysis, Dr. Biafora came to a diagnosis and decided on surgery and after two hours not only did he fix my pain but I have more mobility in my hand than I ever did before and I am grateful to him for it. Thanks a ton Dr. Biafora.

April 5th, 2017