A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Carson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Carson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Carson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Carson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Leon Carson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sam L. Carson practice?
- Dr. Sam Carson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sam Carson practices Psychiatry near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ambler, PA.
See Abington Psychiatrists.