Dr. Sam Carson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2017
The psychiatrist that truly needs some psychatity
This doctor has been the most unpleasant man I have ever had been given knowledge of. This man works out of powerback facility in hatboro pa. He is the house psychiatrist doctor and takes no time or care in his patients needs nor their well being. He came to meet with my mother who is severely disabled and treated her like she was less than, or beneath him. Her roommate even told me as I am her POA the incident involving this doctor. He treated my mother like complete crap, that is absolutely unacceptable! As her advocate I hope this doesn't happen again let alone happen to patients who do not have the ability to speak up for themselves nor have an advocate as my mother does.

February 17th, 2017
The psychiatrist that truly needs some psychatity

October 23rd, 2013
Compassionate, Constructive Care
I was fortunate to meet Dr. Carson through one of his colleagues who held him in the highest esteem. I figured if another psychiatrist from the same hospital recommended and spoke so highly of him, I should meet him. I am glad I did. After I saw him, I learned from other friends who met him when their parents were in the hospital and treated by Dr. Carson. All of us have been impressed. I have known Dr. Carson to be extremely insightful, perceptive and accurate in his diagnoses and treatments. He is professional, concerned, compassionate, caring and forthright. Time with him is constructive and illuminating. I feel like he makes himself completely available to patients and is genuinely concerned for their welfare. Highly recommend.

August 1st, 2013
Inevitable
I know this doctor to be caring and committed to his patients, resourceful and helpful. STAY AWAY (June 17th, 2013) offered a review that seems to blame the doctor for her problems while unfortunately ignoring the destructive impact she may have had on this relationship and perhaps on other relationships in her life as well. I hope she has found a new psychiatrist with whom she can get the help she seeks.

July 30th, 2013
Good Experience
Dr. Carson was very helpful during a period of my life when there was a huge family crisis. Very caring and knowledgeable!

June 17th, 2013
stay away
avoid this doctor at all costs. and it will cost you. I spent 700.00 on three appts that was money thrown down the drain. the doctor is uncaring supercilious and smirks all the time. that is his go to face, the smirk. he had no idea what he was doing. made ME cry. did not call back after I left two desperate messages that I was on the verge of suicide. this doctor should not be allowed to treat anyone let alone mentally ill

March 14th, 2011
woof ,woof
Dr. Carson is very professional , caring & warm. He provides a secure environment for our sessions. If needed , he will allow more time.

June 29th, 2017