A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Casano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Casano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Casano, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Casano graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Casano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Casano MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Casano practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Casano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Casano practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.