A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Wilcox Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Chen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sam Chen practice?
- Dr. Sam Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sam Chen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lihue, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Lihue Orthopedic Surgeons.