A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Cheng has 45 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Siu Lun Cheng MD is a male Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sam S. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Sam Cheng has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sam Cheng practices Radiology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Nogales, AZ and Moscow, ID.
See Arcadia Radiologists.