A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Donta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Donta, Infectious Diseases is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Lyme Disease
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donta graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Donta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
- U of I Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Theodore Donta MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sam T. Donta practice?
- Dr. Sam Donta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sam Donta practices Internal Medicine near Falmouth, MA.
See Falmouth Internists.