A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Fereidouni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Fereidouni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Fereidouni graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fereidouni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam S Fereidouni MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sam S. Fereidouni practice?
- Dr. Sam Fereidouni has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Fereidouni practices Family Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Endocrinologists.