A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Fereidouni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Fereidouni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fereidouni
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fereidouni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Fereidouni graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fereidouni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Saman Fereidouni MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sam S. Fereidouni practice?
- Dr. Sam Fereidouni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sam Fereidouni practices Family Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors and Scottsdale Endocrinologists.