Dr. Sam Flosi DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 9th, 2016
Fantastic! but the wait is FOREVER.....
He is so very patient, knowledgeable, and kind. I have had him deliver my two babies and he made it the very best experience. You cant go wrong... but the wait time is atrocious! I don't know if he tried to cram in too many appointments but I think it is a little excessive. I have waited over 2 hours at time. Maybe they can invest in a beeping system or something so that you can get some errands done while you wait! This is the only reason for the four stars :)

November 30th, 2015
Dr. Flosi is a great doctor, he never rushes, gives you his utmost attention and is very caring.

August 19th, 2015
The best, bottom line.
Dr. Flosi is the best, in a class of his own. I was with him and Dr. Doah for my first two and then moved to another state so unfortunately I had to find another OB. I've been through 3 and still haven't found anyone that comes even close to being as good as Dr. Flosi. Even though you may have a longer wait time it is so worth it because he spends time with you, answers all questions, never rushes you out the door. He has called me at home late night just to give me test results and explain them to me. My current OB doesn't hold a candle to him and it makes me miss and appreciate what Dr. Flosi does even more. You don't find doctors like him everyday.

July 24th, 2012
AMAZING DOCTOR!
I have had a very hard time chosing a doctor that I feel comfortable with. Seeing Dr. Flosi for the first time was great, he was very attentive, made me feel at ease, listened to me(which u never find anymore), and being so concerned on figuring what was going on with me. He was by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He follows up with you right after and will spend more than 5 minutes on the phone with you. The wait time stinks but it is SO WORTH THE WAIT!!!

July 23rd, 2012
They are very good about squeezing you in for an emergency, but the wait time is extremely long. The front desk is not as friendly as you expect. Dr. Flosi is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met, which makes up for the wait time.

February 7th, 2012
I started seeing Dr Flosi about three years ago. He is a wonderful doctor.The part I do not like is the wait time is usually over an hour. I think they over book a little too much.

June 21st, 2011
Amazing doctors
Dr. Flosi is a fantastic doctor with amazing bedside manner. I'm not sure if they schedule OB appointments on certain days but while I was pregnant and would go for my weekly checks the wait time would be very long. Regular yearly checks the wait time isn't that bad 10 mins or so. either way its worth the wait to see Dr. Flosi and Dr. Doah.

September 29th, 2010
LOVE these doctors!!
Starting seeing this doctor while i was pregnant with my first child, after every other doctor made me feel like i was a bother to them. The two doctors in this group are amazing. They spend a lot of time with me and answer all of my questions! They don't make me feel like i'm a bother but you get a feeling of a genuine care. I recommend these doctors to everyone. They are amazing!

July 12th, 2010
Not the gyne for ladies beyond child bearing yrs.
Flosi delivered my 2nd son & it was by emergency c-section. I've come to find through some research that this practice has a high rate of c-sections performed. Dr. Flosi did a great job delivering my son, but some attention to detail on the part of Dr. Flosi during my pregnancy may have prevented the necessity of a c-section. Dr. Flosi also did my hysterectomy and to my surprise after being prep'd for surgery, Dr. Flosi NEVER saw me before hand as discussed. I saw him the next day in my hospital room for a post op & then he never returned. I was released by him via telephone, 4 days later..only to have to return to the hospital E.R. that evening with bladder & bowel infections! I was readmitted for three more days & visited by Dr. Flosi's associate. I no longer see Dr. Flosi as I noticed a change in the quality of care I was getting after the "change" in my baby producing abilities. You have been warned.

March 24th, 2010
The best doctor available!
Dr. Flosi is very caring and compassionate, and leaves no stone unturned when it comes to patient care. He is very thorough and considers everything when seeing a patient and making a diagnosis.The wait time may be a little long, but this is only because of his thoroughness. If he receives a call from a patient, he would rather ask them to come in so he can see her than miss something on the phone - this means sometimes he has more patients than available appointment times. Also, he spends as much time as needed with each patient, so sometimes his wait times "run over." This might be a little annoying until the first time you have a problem and he gives you the same treatment - then you will understand how wonderful it is to have such a thorough, compassionate doctor, and will even be happy that the other "emergency appointments" are getting such quality care.Just to let you know what a great doctor he is - the day my son was born, I had an appointment with him, and due to some complications, he suggested inducing labor. The last thing he said to me was, "I will see you later tonight." He delivered several babies that night at another hospital, and had another woman in labor at that hospital around the time I was going to deliver, and he called his partner for "help" because he couldn't be in 2 places at once. Instead of staying at the other hospital and sending his partner to deliver my son, he asked him to come to the other hospital, and he came to deliver my son - because he told me he would see me at the delivery. How many doctors would do that?He is by far the best doctor I've ever had!!!

May 1st, 2009
Compassionate doctor. Highly recommended!

January 28th, 2009
Best doctor
Dr. Flosi has such a great bedside manner. He takes the time to discuss everything in great detail. I would highly recommend him to anyone.