A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Frankel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Frankel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Frankel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur General Hospital
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam F Frankel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sam F. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Sam Frankel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Frankel practices Otolaryngology near Athens, AL.
See Athens Otolaryngologists.