A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pappas
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Pappas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Pappas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Pappas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Roane Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam George Pappas MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sam G. Pappas practice?
- Dr. Sam Pappas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sam Pappas practices Urology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Urologists.