A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pappas
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pappas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Pappas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Pappas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Roane Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam George Pappas MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sam G. Pappas practice?
- Dr. Sam Pappas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sam Pappas practices Urology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Urologists.