Learn more about Dr. Sam Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Pappas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pappas
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pappas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Pappas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Pappas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Roane Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam George Pappas MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sam G. Pappas practice?
- Dr. Sam Pappas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sam Pappas practices Urology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Urologists.