A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Gabbara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Gabbara, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbara graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Gabbara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Sarmad Gabbara FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sam S. Gabbara practice?
- Dr. Sam Gabbara has 11 office locations.
Dr. Sam Gabbara practices Pediatrics near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, MI and Canton, MI.
See Farmington Pediatricians.