A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Gabbara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Gabbara, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbara graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Gabbara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabbara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sam S. Gabbara practice?
Dr. Sam Gabbara practices Pediatrics near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Farmington Pediatricians.