be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Gabbara, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbara graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbara has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabbara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sam Gabbara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sam S. Gabbara practice?
Dr. Sam Gabbara practices Pediatrics near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Farmington Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Samuel Gabbara, Dr. Sammy Gabbara, Dr. Sammie Gabbara