Dr. Sam Gershenbaum DO Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Miami, FL

May 19th, 2017
Dr. G is always so sweet, helpful, and listens to what I want. I love my surgery results!! I appreciate him and his staff

May 6th, 2017
Could not be happier
I am so incredibly happy with the work of Dr. G and the level of care I received at the office. They were there night and day when I needed them and had questions. His work is truly incredible and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

April 18th, 2017
DR G IS THE BEST! I AM SO HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS OF MY LYPO! I TOTALLY RECOMMEND HIM FOR ANY COSMETIC SURGERY.

April 4th, 2017
Brazilian Butt Surgery
Even stating himself that I did not have enough fat for a BBL this doctor refused to do a butt implant. Assuring me he could make my butt look bigger and better and charging me $8000 for the BBL there was absolutely NO CHANGE to my butt. I am on a limited income and this was to be my gift to myself after my husband's passing. I am so dissapointed.

March 24th, 2017
Doctor G is an artist! He is amazing!

March 21st, 2017
Fixed my body beautifully from a disaster.
Back in 2009 , I had surgery for pectoral implants in Colombia. The results from the surgery in Colombia were awful and many doctors did not seem confident in fixing the botched procedure. After speaking to Doctor G and his staff I felt hopeful and confident in having surgery for a second time. Right now, I am only one week out and the results already looks amazing. My implants are already looking symmetrical and Dr. G chose the perfect size for my body. I made the best decision flying to Florida from New Jersey to see Dr. G.

March 17th, 2017
Came in for non-surgical rhinoplasty to correct a previous surgery which I was dissatisfied with. Dr. G did a fantastic job! I loved the results and would recommend him over and over again. He is extremely professional and took the time to answer all of my questions. Will definitely be seeing him again for any future surgeries.

March 8th, 2017
The Best Plastic Surgeon in Miami
After visiting several plastic surgeons, I had no doubt that Dr Gershenbaum was going to be my surgeon. My decision was correct, and surgery was an amazing success. He actually performed two different surgeries. My facelift is the best anyone has seen... and that is only after I tell them. My rhinoplasty, simply amazing. My nose is elegant and natural appearing and no one can ever guess that I had it done. Dr Gershenbaum is simply the best.

November 29th, 2016
Exceptional service and amazing staff.

November 8th, 2016
Meticulous, knowledgable, absolutely the best for men's pec implants. Only go to Dr. G for this procedure.

October 27th, 2016
Do Yourself A Favor ...Go See Dr Gershenbaum !!!
I am writing this commentary to first thank Dr Gershenbaum for the absolutely wonderful and amazing job he did with my facelift surgery and to let everyone know that Dr Gershenbaum is a gifted surgeon and a must for anyone seeking a more beautiful you. His demeanor is kind, patient and calming... professional to say the least...but friendly just the same. He takes note of the details for sure and is quite the perfectionist as I have heard. My surgery went as planned, recovery easier than expected and my results are simply fabulous. I could not be more pleased. Now 6 months after surgery, am told I look more like 42 than my 60 years. Everyone from the receptionist to the anesthesiologist at Dr Gershenbaum's center was courteous, compassionate and available. Anyone contemplating cosmetic surgery, do yourself a favor and go visit with Dr Gershenbaum.

October 22nd, 2016
Breast reduction/lipo
When deciding on a surgeon Eyra was very helpfully in answering all my questions and Dr G even gave me a call. As I live out of state it was nice to be able to speak to the doctor to ease my mind. Everyone was welcoming and friendly and my boobs are pretty!