Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sam Giovannucci
Dr. Sam Giovannucci, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Giovannucci is affiliated with Spectrum Health Butterworth Campus, Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center and Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis. Dr. Giovannucci has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sam Giovannucci has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sam Giovannucci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.