A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Giovannucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Giovannucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Giovannucci, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Giovannucci graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giovannucci has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam J Giovannucci MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sam J. Giovannucci practice?
- Dr. Sam Giovannucci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sam Giovannucci practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists.