Learn more about Dr. Sam Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Alexander, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Endometriosis, Leiomyoma Smooth Muscle Tumor, and Menopause.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sam H. Alexander practice?
Dr. Sam Alexander practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Barstow, CA and Las Vegas, NV.
See Santa Monica Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Santa Monica Surgeons, Santa Monica Internists, and Santa Monica Pediatricians.