A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Alexander, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Vulvar Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Alexander MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sam Alexander practice?
- Dr. Sam Alexander has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sam Alexander practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Barstow, CA and Santa Monica, CA.
See Henderson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.