A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Alexander, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Vulvar Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sam Alexander practice?
Dr. Sam Alexander practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Barstow, CA and Inglewood, CA.
See Henderson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.