A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Hamade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Hamade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamade
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Hamade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamade graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Hurley Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Hamade MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sam Hamade practice?
- Dr. Sam Hamade has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Hamade practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Warren, MI.
See Warren Internists, Warren Critical Care Practitioners, and Warren Pulmonologists.