Learn more about Dr. Sam Hamade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Hamade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamade
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Hamade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamade graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Hurley Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Hamade MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sam Hamade practice?
- Dr. Sam Hamade has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Hamade practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Warren, MI.
See Warren Internists, Warren Critical Care Practitioners, and Warren Pulmonologists.